TPG Community

Get online support

Poor Support No Communication No Care for customers

froudie
Level 3

Ed_C

It is now 5.15pm on Wednesday 24th and as expected TPG haven't called me again nor have I received an Email or Text Message to say that 5:00pm today was not a suitable time, as per my previous message.

Goes to show what TPG really think of their customers.

With that in mind, I have no choice but to raise a complaint with the Ombudsman.

Disappointing!

Ed_C

Hi @froudie,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We had some technical difficulties this afternoon which may have affected your scheduled callback.

Nonetheless, I will still have our Customer Relations Team to call you tomorrow before 5pm. Let us know if you have a preferred callback time and we'll advise the team.

Thank you.

froudie
Level 3

Ed_C

Yet another excuse!

Not good enough.

Ed_C

Hi @froudie,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We too aren't happy that we had a technical difficulty today hence we have organised a callback tomorrow before 5pm.

Thank you for your patience.

froudie
Level 3

Ed_C

Please be advised that a formal complaint has been lodged with the Telecommunications Ombudsman as I said I would 24hrs from yesterdays poor excuse from TPG.

Too little too late. Too many false promises.

Ed_C

Hi @froudie,

We absolutely respect your decision.

This has been forwarded to our Customer Relations Team.

froudie
Level 3

TPG

I received a call from Romel a Customer Relations Manager at 5:30pm last night (25/01) who started by not listening and quoting me 'Australian Law' saying that I had not given TPG sufficient time to resolve the issue.  This was a heated discussion and I apologise for raising my voice however it has taken TPG 10days to get to this point following my email regarding the cancellation of the service and good sense has not been evident to date.  At the end Romel  made a commitment to do two things:

1. send me an email immediately following the call

2. have it resolved by 5pm Monday 28th

It is now midday on the 26/01 and true to TPG form I have NOT received the promised email, yet TPG continue to wonder why I am frustrated. How about TPG actually do what they say will do and situations like this would not arise.

Ed_C

Hi @froudie,

We apologise if that's the case. We have escalated the matter to our Customer Relations Team, however they are not operating during weekends. Nonetheless, we ensure that the aforementioned team will provide you a feedback on Monday.

Thank you for your patience.

froudie
Level 3
Ed_C

It is now 7.00pm on Monday 28/01 and yet again TPG has not called me nor resolved the matter in the agreed time.

Now it seems TPG are simply liers!

I look forward to my discussion with the Telecommunications Industry Omdudsman!

To anyone considering TPG; Don't do it. Find another provider NOW.
Erika

Hi @froudie

It's really disappointing to hear that we didn't call you back as promised. 

I've chased this for you and requested for a call back tomorrow. 

Regards,