TPG Community

Get online support

Possible outage, no internet for 2 days

Bhayes90
Level 2

Hi all, 

new to the forums here. Im having great difficulty getting my internet working. 

For 2 days internet has been down. I've had no luck reaching tech support with my wait times being over 1 hour. 

My modem is an TPG provided TPLink model. No DSL or WAN flashing lights. Connection is totally dead on the diagnostics page of my modem. 

I've checked if there's any outages but none in my area. Desperately looking for help as this is causing issues for my work, and it seems impossible to reach tech support. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Bhayes90 ,

Let us take this opportunity to understand what is causing issues and see what we can do to make the internet work again. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi all,

new to the forums here. Im having great difficulty getting my internet working.

For 2 days internet has been down. I've had no luck reaching tech support with my wait times being over 1 hour.

My modem is an TPG provided TPLink model. No DSL or WAN flashing lights. Connection is totally dead on the diagnostics page of my modem.

I've checked if there's any outages but none in my area. Desperately looking for help as this is causing issues for my work, and it seems impossible to reach tech support.