I can see a plan upgrade request on the process.
but a very fastest and automatic way to change plan
by following this guide
Need to change your NBN plan? This article is a step-by-step guide on how to change plans on your active NBN service via My Account.
To change your mobile plan check out this guide.
1. Log in to My Account at https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount
2. Under NBN Account Management, click Change your Plan
3. Re-enter your TPG username or Customer ID and password and click Next
4. Select the box for I want to change my NBN plan and click Next
5. Choose the speed tier you prefer – NBN12 (Basic), NBN50 (Standard Plus), or NBN100 (Premium) and select the NBN Bundle you prefer:
Important: For the NBN12 S and SL Bundle, NBN50 SL Bundle, and the NBN100 SL Bundle, you have the option to include the Oz Talk Home Bundle Add-on for an extra charge of $10 a month. Tick the box for the Oz Talk Add-on if you would like to include this in your plan.
6. Click Next and follow the prompts to complete your plan change. You're done! You have now successfully changed your NBN plan.
You are able to change your TPG NBN plan as often you need, depending on the speed you want! For more information about our NBN plans, head over to https://tpg.com.au/nbn#section2
If you require further assistance, you can chat with our Plan Change Team at https://www.tpg.com.au/chat/planchange-movinghome.
I have tried doing this and just get an error message every time for it:
No one and I mean no one cares. I am running critical services from home due to this so called pandamic.
Called them more than 50 times and each time either the computer hangs up or the operator is unable to help me with the plan chnage.
I am on hold with TPG as I am writing this.