TPG Community

Get online support

Query re changing NBN internet plan

gezmanuel
Level 2

ID 5328781.  I am unable to participate in online chat.  Operator can communicate with me but I am unable to respond.  The operator therefore closes the chat prematurely.  I have been complaining about this for a week now.  
My query relates to my internet speed for uploading and dowloading seems very slow. I have done a test download 10.3 and upload 0.9. My plan is  NBN FTTP/FTTN/FTTB/FTTC/HFC SL Bundle. If I upgrade to the next plan what guarantee do I have the speed will be better.  There are two users downloading/uploading at different or same times.

2 REPLIES 2
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check the status here.

Regards

Peter

peter_k

Hi gezmanuel

The plan you are on is the NBN FTTC SL Bundle Standard. So the speed you are downloading at is the correct speed for your plan.

If you choose to upgrade to the next level which is the NBN50 plan and being on FTTC you have an excellent chance of seeing your speeds increase to around 47M/18M in a speedtest result.

You can upgrade the plan yourself online. Instructions to do this can be found at this link here.

Regards

Peter