Re: TPG Email Outage

nomailtoday
Level 3

Fortunately I had the account no written on a piece of paper as it is otherwise stored with my email.

But  sending a private message isn't as easy as it appears. I click onto the name and then Private Messages but

nothing happens! There's no box for me to type a PM...

kkerries
Level 2

Its not 48 hours. I have not been able to access my email since Wednesday. Days ago. Not hours!

Shane

Hi @nomailtoday,

I sent you a Private message. We'll wait for your account details.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

nomailtoday
Level 3

Just sent a message. STILL cannot get into TPG Post Office

nomailtoday
Level 3

I'm now looking for my PM box... where to find it?

Shane

Hi @nomailtoday,

Thanks for sending us your details.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. We will re-escalate this to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. We'll provide you an update on this thread when it's available.

Cheers!

nomailtoday
Level 3

Hi Shane

PM has been sent. After 4 days without access to TPG Post Office I look forward to your speedy fix.

nomailtoday
Level 3

Almost 6 hours since I sent a PM and I still cannot access my TPG Post Office...

Four days without email and counting.

Do you actually have any IT engineers working on this or only one poor soul trying to fix the lot?

I once thought TPG was safe and reliable...

I am now changing my email practices and will no longer let any critical information be sent to TPG.

BasilDV

Hi @nomailtoday,

The email issue should be fixed.

If you are still receiving an error message 'wrong username/password', then try to change your email account password.

Try to login using the new password and it should be working.

If not, please let us know and we'll check it further.

Regards,

BasilDV

Salba
Level 2

I had no email for 4 days!!!

Finally back.  Totally unacceptable. 

I agree the consequences caused by this are huge for those affected.  TPG just keep saying no compensation.