Re: TPG Email Outage

DeeJay
Level 2

Well done TPG... Another "unplanned" email outage in less than a month. **Clap Clap**

With the last "unplanned" email outage I was unable to access my email accounts for 4 days, and now this new outage it's day 2 for me without email access.

Why isn’t the TPG service status website updated with this outage?

Is TPG trying to cover up another "Unplanned" email outage? 

Having no email access is affecting my home business, and TPG support keeps telling me that they have no idea when this will be fixed. How does this answer help me in this situation???

After being a loyal customer with TPG for over 15 years I thinks it's time to look for another ISP.

BasilDV

Hi @DeeJay,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Are you able to try to login again via the Post Office using your TPG email? If failed, try to change the password, then try again.

Post a screenshot of the error message that you'll receive once it did not work.

Regards,

BasilDV

DeeJay
Level 2

email.PNG

outlook error.JPG

First error message - When I try login to tpg post office.

Second error message - From Outlook

BasilDV

Thank you, @DeeJay.

Will raise this with our System administrators for further investigation.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @DeeJay

We were advised that as of 8PM yesterday, the issue with the email was resolved.

Are you able to check if you are able to login via Post office?

Regards,

BasilDV

DeeJay
Level 2

I am able to receive emails this morning, but I can't send emails.

Error message on Outlook - Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing SMTP email server.

TPG postoffice - When I try and send an email it goes to my spam folder. (My mail filter settings are set to low) and are still going to spam folder.

BasilDV

Hi @DeeJay,

Thanks for the update.

We understand that you were able to reach our Tech team via phone call and the issue has been resolved.

We noticed that you've confirmed that you can send the emails now after the troubleshooting with our Tech staff.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know or contact our Tech team for real time support.

Cheers!

BasilDV

DeeJay
Level 2

Yes. After almost 5 days my email issue has finally been resloved for now.

Chubby
Level 2
Hi funny that someone makes a statement like it was fixed yesterday at 20:00 (21/9) and yet I had an email from customer service saying the outage only lasted 2 hours. I suggested he either winds his watch or puts a new battery in it because it was not an outage of 2 hours.