Red optical light

SOLVED Go to solution
Faixbenj
Level 2
My internet stopped working and the optical light went red yesterday around 2pm. I lodged a support ticket for this at around 3:30pm. This support ticket has been marked as resolved, but even after restarting both modem and NTD the red optical light is still on and I have no Internet and no dial tone on my landline. Any advice on how to proceed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Faixbenj 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the case.

It shows that the ticket is being investigated by our NBN Engineers, which means that the issue was not tagged as resolved. The SMS that you received means that the ticket via TPG App will be closed, but it doesn't mean that it is resolved. Please read the SMS carefully for better understanding.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Faixbenj 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the case.

It shows that the ticket is being investigated by our NBN Engineers, which means that the issue was not tagged as resolved. The SMS that you received means that the ticket via TPG App will be closed, but it doesn't mean that it is resolved. Please read the SMS carefully for better understanding.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

Faixbenj
Level 2
Apologies. It was marked resolved in the app 15+mins before I received a text.