Refund Issue

oscar086
Level 2

I was Using TPG for four years and tried to change the account name as my house mate moved out and I wanted to take over. I could not do this as I was not the account holder and had no contact with my old house mate. 

I was told I would have to create a new account and pay an additional fee of $180, which I agreed to. I was not told I would be disconnected and wouldn't be reconnected for upto 30 days. I phone back 2 to 3 days later to try and move the date closer, to which I was told wasn't possible. 

I was assured over the phone that I would recieve a full refund if I was to cancel as nothing had yet been actioned, as I was offered a cheaper and faster installation with another provider.

I only recieved a refund of $80 and have been told I will no recieve the remaining $100. I have been in disputes with TPG about this and I'm now being ignored via email.

All of this because I couldn't change a name on the account. I would appreciate a response and the remainder of my money.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @oscar086,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience. This is concerning to know as this is not the type of service we aim to provide.

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and have the case manager to respond to your Emails with the updates to your request.

Your experience is important to us and will make a close eye with your case.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @oscar086,

We understand that our Accounts team has responded to your Email.

The case is now being assessed by our senior Escalations team and they'll provide you with the updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV