Refund

rossrosales
Level 2

I applied for internet connection for a new address.  It was supposed to be activated on 22nd of July and the first payment to be paid on the 20th of July.  However, a TPG staff called asking for payment on the 22nd of June saying that the payment is needed to remain my account active.  However, as soon as the payment was made, I was told the service will be activated in 2 to 5 days time.  I told the person that is not suitable as the property we're moving into is still being occupied by the current owners. He said I should talk to another person who can fix the issue.  We were then directed to email the Cancellation department which I did that same night.  The cancellation was not acted straightaway, and the testing and installation went ahead anyway.  They were also asking the modem to be plugged in when the modem hasn't been delivered yet.  It was apparent that the communication between the departments in TPG was very poor that despite the many chats and phone calls.  The promises that they will ring me never happened that un fortunately, this matter remains unresolved up to this date.  

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this, @rossrosales. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community