TPG Community

Get online support

Regarding 5G Broadband premium

dharmesh1977
Level 2

Hi,

1 month back, I moved from TPG NBN to 5G Home broadband premium.

It was working fine till the NBN service was enabled with 5G Home broadband. As soon as the TPG stops the NBN service, my 5G Home broadband premium internet connection is not working. It looks like after a month TPG disabled NBN connection and 5g is not yet proven reliable service. Every now then the connection drops and there is no customer support available for 5G yet from TPG. I am working from home and I am without the internet for the last 3 days. There is no one to help, It is not reliable as promised by TPG. NBN upstream and downstream lights are flashing. The online light is off on the NBN device and now it shows red light on the 5G router. It's not reliable. Please help. My premises is 236 meters away from 5G tower. I kindly request to enable NBN connection back. 5G is not reliable.

I am surprised with NBN, why NBN do plan maintenance during peak hours that is the reason, I moved to 5G but again moving to 5G is the biggest blunder. 

3 REPLIES 3
dharmesh1977
Level 2

Hi

4 days without internet, Today morning 5G network again shows red light. I think 5G is taking morning NAP.

Worst experience with 5G. I would surely plan to move back to NBN. Most awful service. Yesterday,

I was told that the technical team will contact me within 24 hrs. I am still waiting for it. 

This unacceptable.

dharmesh1977
Level 2

The technician visited my place and inform me that the 5G Broadband modem wasn't configured and It wasn't working from day 1. It work until my NBN device was connected with a 5G modem. The technician doesn't recommend 5G. It is the biggest blunder. Now I registered for NBN plan.

Shane

Hi @dharmesh1977,

I responded to your comment located here. Send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi,

1 month back, I moved from TPG NBN to 5G Home broadband premium.

It was working fine till the NBN service was enabled with 5G Home broadband. As soon as the TPG stops the NBN service, my 5G Home broadband premium internet connection is not working. It looks like after a month TPG disabled NBN connection and 5g is not yet proven reliable service. Every now then the connection drops and there is no customer support available for 5G yet from TPG. I am working from home and I am without the internet for the last 3 days. There is no one to help, It is not reliable as promised by TPG. NBN upstream and downstream lights are flashing. The online light is off on the NBN device and now it shows red light on the 5G router. It's not reliable. Please help. My premises is 236 meters away from 5G tower. I kindly request to enable NBN connection back. 5G is not reliable.

I am surprised with NBN, why NBN do plan maintenance during peak hours that is the reason, I moved to 5G but again moving to 5G is the biggest blunder. 

Hi

4 days without internet, Today morning 5G network again shows red light. I think 5G is taking morning NAP.

Worst experience with 5G. I would surely plan to move back to NBN. Most awful service. Yesterday,

I was told that the technical team will contact me within 24 hrs. I am still waiting for it. 

This unacceptable.

The technician visited my place and inform me that the 5G Broadband modem wasn't configured and It wasn't working from day 1. It work until my NBN device was connected with a 5G modem. The technician doesn't recommend 5G. It is the biggest blunder. Now I registered for NBN plan.