Request for my father

AR17
Level 2
Hello, my father is a long-time TPG phone & internet customer. He also has aphasia and a history of strokes. This post is on his behalf....
I suspect (but due to Covid can't go over to his house to confirm) he's locked himself out of his TPG account on Sunday and therefore can't access the internet. He's informed me his modem is working fine.
Could someone from TPG please call him to rectify the issue? I can give TPG his details in a PM.
Thanks in advance, Alan
5 REPLIES 5
JayeshP9

Hi Alan, 

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your Father's customer ID, username or mobile number so i can check here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi Alan,

I have checked your Father's TPG acccount and noted that there is no restrication applied and also noted that sync speed also passing based on plan, modem is also authenticated for more than 11 days, our remote speed test  are also passingso may be he might need to check  wireless/wired connectivity to devices from router. As to me ask your father to power cycle modem.  you can  get default wireless network name and password from router sticker.

regards

JayeshP9.

AR17
Level 2
Hello JayeshP9 - please note I live in Sydney and my father in Newcastle. Due to COVID restrictions, I can't go to his house. Could you please call him directly to help him. Thank you
JayeshP9

Hi Alan,

I have contacted your father and noted that your father unable to login computer due to number of attemts for login with incorrect password, now windows access is locked so he might need a computer technician who can help him for windows password recovery.

For  TPG side  I am able to see that Modem is up and working normal so once your father has access to computer, he can use interenet.

regards,

JayeshP9.

AR17
Level 2
Hello JayeshP9 - thanks for this. Could you pls call me on 0433 428 620?
Thanks, Alan