TPG Community

Get online support

Request to retrieve inadvertantly deleted emails

warglet
Level 2

My email client running in a sandbox didn't save downloaded POP3 emails from my TPG email account and the messages were gone in the TPG postoffice website, although I've fixed the saving issue I've lost 825 messages (2 weeks worth since 27/08/21) since yesterday morning.

I've sent an email yesterday to postmaster@tpg.com.au to hopefully retrieve these and provided my account and user details and the time they were downloaded/deleted.

Is this the best method of contact for the issue?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @warglet,

Welcome to the community!

The e-mail address associated with TPG Account, is POP3, the emails that are stored on our server will be deleted once it's aged about 45 days.

For any E-mail retrieve it is best to contact our postmaster directly.

Regards,

My email client running in a sandbox didn't save downloaded POP3 emails from my TPG email account and the messages were gone in the TPG postoffice website, although I've fixed the saving issue I've lost 825 messages (2 weeks worth since 27/08/21) since yesterday morning.

I've sent an email yesterday to postmaster@tpg.com.au to hopefully retrieve these and provided my account and user details and the time they were downloaded/deleted.

Is this the best method of contact for the issue?