TPG Community

Get online support

Round and round the blame game

Nik
Level 2
Level 2

I have had internet outages every day from 10:30am for the past week and a half. 

I have been sent round and round in circles and I can not take much more of it. 

This has been the continous cycle I have been going through - 

Step 1. 10:30am - almost like clock work, internet drops out

Step 2. Cable error message

Step 3. Call TPG to be told it all NBNs fault

Step 4. Wait 48 hours for an NBN technician to come out.

Step 5. NBN technician comes out and internet is working and they say everything is fine on their end and it must be a problem with TPG.

Step 6. Internet works for 12 hours at most. 

Step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over again. Tomorrow I have my third NBN technician appointment!

I spoke with someone yesterday and insisted that a dongle and sim card were sent immediately as I need internet to work from home and I am paying for a service you are not providing. She said she will request this and get back to me within the day. That deadline has now passed. It is Friday evening and after a week of using my phone's hotspot to complete my work from home I would like to know what TPG are going to do to ensure I can work from home on Monday as the Stage government have restricted us to do. 

I am over the merry go round of blame and want a solution!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

I am sorry you feel that way, @Nik.

I will chase this with our Assigned Engineer assigned to this case for additional reference on the ongoing investigation. 

We will escalate this to our Complaints Resolution Team for further handling. Expect them to contact you via SMS/Email or phone call.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

I have had internet outages every day from 10:30am for the past week and a half. 

I have been sent round and round in circles and I can not take much more of it. 

This has been the continous cycle I have been going through - 

Step 1. 10:30am - almost like clock work, internet drops out

Step 2. Cable error message

Step 3. Call TPG to be told it all NBNs fault

Step 4. Wait 48 hours for an NBN technician to come out.

Step 5. NBN technician comes out and internet is working and they say everything is fine on their end and it must be a problem with TPG.

Step 6. Internet works for 12 hours at most. 

Step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over again. Tomorrow I have my third NBN technician appointment!

I spoke with someone yesterday and insisted that a dongle and sim card were sent immediately as I need internet to work from home and I am paying for a service you are not providing. She said she will request this and get back to me within the day. That deadline has now passed. It is Friday evening and after a week of using my phone's hotspot to complete my work from home I would like to know what TPG are going to do to ensure I can work from home on Monday as the Stage government have restricted us to do. 

I am over the merry go round of blame and want a solution!