TPG Community

Get online support

Routing Issue from SA to SEA/Singapore

Gev
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I have been told I am having a routing issue and the only way to fix it is by contacting my ISP and I wasn't sure if I should submit a ticket or reach out here first.

My issue lies in playing Apex Legends and in doing so I need to switch from the Sydney server to the Singapore one. The issue lies in my latency with as a couple of weeks ago this wasn't an issue.

In the Sydney server I would and still do reach 34-60ms and this is perfectly fine.
In the Singapore server before the issue started I would reach 90-110ms while slower is still fine.
Currently while in this server I reach 370ms with some odd packet loss.
As a test I also tested my connection to Tokyo and it would be a solid 150ms so I belive it's my issue only to singapore.

As ive only had issues with this game, I contacted EA support and through some trial and error finally got contact with a support representative and they stated they had checked and found no reports for issues on their end and it could be a routing issue, and the only way to solve that is to contact my ISP.

I have done basic troubleshooting like restarting my router, my PC and doing some other basic things and none of those fixed the issue so if someone could help me with this that would be awesome. Thankyou.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Gev 

We'd like to check on this further and run some tests on the network.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV