TPG Community

Get online support

SAGEMCOM 5866T router - parental controls

msameer16
Level 2

Hi I have 5G internet service at home which runs on SAGECOM 5866T router. I want to enable parental controls on it . But i dont see anything in it . Can you please advise how can this be done .

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @msameer16,

Please go to http://192.168.1.1 (make sure you're connected to the modem via LAN or WiFi) refer to the log in details that can be found on the box or at back of your Sagemcom modem.

Then look for Advanced Settings,  Click Advanced Setup and look for Parental Control.

Otherwise, you may also check the modem's manual. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

msameer16
Level 2

Hi I dont see any advance setup in SAGECOM 5866T router setup.

I was going thru queries on same topic by other user where it has been advised router doesnt support parental control and now you tell me that its in advance control. 

Can you please double check , its been frustating for all of us since we moved to 5 G router  . More than giving us advance features and good coverage its been a issue for everyone in the community . 

If i have dont have this , i will be forced to move to differnt vendor solution. 

Shane

Hi @msameer16,

We checked the device with our engineers and programmers and they have confirmed that SAGEMCOM 5866T does not support parental control.

I'm not sure if this will help with your concern, but they did advise us that there are some basic features such as setting up WIFI connectivity with timer only.

Hi I dont see any advance setup in SAGECOM 5866T router setup.

I was going thru queries on same topic by other user where it has been advised router doesnt support parental control and now you tell me that its in advance control. 

Can you please double check , its been frustating for all of us since we moved to 5 G router  . More than giving us advance features and good coverage its been a issue for everyone in the community . 

If i have dont have this , i will be forced to move to differnt vendor solution.