TPG Community

Get online support

Sender mail address was invalid

SOLVED Go to solution
Grobbe
Level 2
I’m unable to send any emails but my outgoing email address is correct according to your setup instructions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grobbe
Level 2
Hi Shane. Thanks for your reply. I solved this telephonically with the team. The SMTP also need to have a username and password and authentication should be password. Lots of changes not available on any setup instructions I came across. Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Grobbe ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues sending emails, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. Please post a screen shot of the error message on this thread, also shoot me a private message with the account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the affected e-mail address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

Grobbe
Level 2
Hi Shane. Thanks for your reply. I solved this telephonically with the team. The SMTP also need to have a username and password and authentication should be password. Lots of changes not available on any setup instructions I came across. Regards
Shane

Hi @Grobbe,

We're glad to know that the issue has been solved. In case you'll have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!