TPG Community

Get online support

Server error: '550 5.7.1 <XXXXXXXXXX>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.

Gregory10
Level 3

All of a sudden I cannot send emails from outlook 2019, I receive returned email with message "Server error: '550 5.7.1 <Email Address removed from here>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required." , but I can still receive.  I could send emails yesterday.

I have tried to send from post office, but emails are not received by recepient but emails appear in post office sent folder.

I had a similar problem back in August where I could not send or receive, the post Master spent weeks rectifying.

I have checked my POPS settings whic are 110 and 25

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Gregory10,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having an issue with your e-mail again. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this.

Please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the affected e-mail address).

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

All of a sudden I cannot send emails from outlook 2019, I receive returned email with message "Server error: '550 5.7.1 <Email Address removed from here>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required." , but I can still receive.  I could send emails yesterday.

I have tried to send from post office, but emails are not received by recepient but emails appear in post office sent folder.

I had a similar problem back in August where I could not send or receive, the post Master spent weeks rectifying.

I have checked my POPS settings whic are 110 and 25