Service Down Billing

Adslcgp3
Level 2
So TPG send me text notifications that TPG/NBN are doing maintenance work and I may experience some disruptions. And I did. Everytime they sent those texts there were disruptions to my service between around 10pm and 6am. Seeing as TPG are aware of the dates and times and my data usage I thought they would adjust my bill. They didn't. Not even when I reported it when it spilt over and the disruption was almost 48 hours and they arranged a tech to come visit. Tech was cancelled the morning he was to come as it corrected itself. Why does TPG think they can knowingly offer a disrupted service and charge full price? I've contacted billing twice via email and get same response "my service appears to be connected and no faults" can they read what I write? It's past tense not current. 1999 I joined and I've called emailed and ranted more since NBN than I ever did before. Around 6 times up till NBN. About 60 since. What does that tell you about TPG and the proxy 39th best broadband in the world
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Adslcgp3,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will chase this with our Engineering Team and have them contact you to discuss details of billing adjustment to compensate the down time due to the recent escalated fault. This is subject for approval and investigation, please send me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

So TPG send me text notifications that TPG/NBN are doing maintenance work and I may experience some disruptions. And I did. Everytime they sent those texts there were disruptions to my service between around 10pm and 6am. Seeing as TPG are aware of the dates and times and my data usage I thought they would adjust my bill. They didn't. Not even when I reported it when it spilt over and the disruption was almost 48 hours and they arranged a tech to come visit. Tech was cancelled the morning he was to come as it corrected itself. Why does TPG think they can knowingly offer a disrupted service and charge full price? I've contacted billing twice via email and get same response "my service appears to be connected and no faults" can they read what I write? It's past tense not current. 1999 I joined and I've called emailed and ranted more since NBN than I ever did before. Around 6 times up till NBN. About 60 since. What does that tell you about TPG and the proxy 39th best broadband in the world