TPG Community

Get online support

Service dropping in and out

lovemuffin66
Level 2

I have just signed up with TPG as I was lead to beleive this was a better service than my ladt provider.

First of all I was told my the 80 mbps service was available in my area, only to discover my average speed was on average 45 mbps. When I queried this throught the tech desk I was only then told that 80 mbps was not available in my area. I had to have my desired service downgraded to 50 mbps.

secondly; this has been the worst service I have ever had, with the service consistantly dropping in and out.

One last point I have been promised imediate call backs to have the seervice, or lack of service sorted......I am yet to receive any of those call backs.

I sont know how to sort any of these issues (beside the downgrading of my service) out, as no one has called me back. 

At this point my only solution seems to be searching for a better service providor.

1 REPLY 1
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

Kind regards