TPG Community

Get online support

Service is online but no internet connection.

ray0223
Level 2
Hi there, I have lost the internet connection all of sudden in this morning. All the green lights on the modem are up and I can connect the wifi on my laptop and other devices but there is no internet connections. Tried rebooting the modem several times but no luck so far. Please let me know what to do for this issue. Thanks.
13 REPLIES 13
Angeli

Hi @ray0223

Do you see an error when you try to open a web browser? 

-Angeli

ray0223
Level 2
I see this site can't be reached. DNS address could not be found.
Angeli

Hi, 

Does it all happen to other websites that you visit? 

-Angeli

ray0223
Level 2
Yes all the websites and apps. All devices say the wifi is connected but there is no internet.
Angeli

Hi, 

Kindly try to follow the Manually Setting DNS Server. Let us see if it will make a difference. 

-Angeli

ray0223
Level 2
Hmm tried the setting but no difference. This is what I see from my laptop. (This is not a screenshot of my laptop as mine is not in English but it is exactly the same issue)
Angeli

Hi, 

Can you please confirm your TPG account username? Send me a private message.

Thanks!

ray0223
Level 2
I have sent the username. I have changed the DNS setting and rebooted again. And this is what I see on tp-link page now.
Angeli

Hi @ray0223,

I have determined that your account is currently inactive due to payment delay. I would recommend to settle the bill today via credit card payment to restore the service immediately. If you are to use the same payment method on file, it will take 3-4 working days to clear the payment. 

Let me know your next course of action.