TPG Community

Get online support

Slave email account - not able to recieve or send emails

SOLVED Go to solution
MichBL
Level 2

Hi, 

Was sending emails today, when all of a sudden my slave email account won't work to send or recieve emails.

The error message says - message rejected as it appears to be spam.  Use SMTP AUTH, Postoffice or contact the Postmaster team.  

I can send emails using the account we set up, but the slave email will not work.  Reading other posts, it says to try and change the password, but when going into myaccount, it wants to the change the password of the main account/email but it won't allow me to change the password of the slave email account.

However i don't know if this is the issue or something else is the problem.  Had no problems till a few hours ago.  I can send emails logging in through the post office, just not through outlook.

Can you help with this problem

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @MichBL ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please shoot me a private message with the following details.

• Username/Customer ID:
  • Affected E-mail address:

We will raise this to our Postmaster for further investigation, you may also reach them directly by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @MichBL ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please shoot me a private message with the following details.

• Username/Customer ID:
  • Affected E-mail address:

We will raise this to our Postmaster for further investigation, you may also reach them directly by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,