Slow Internet

banksy122
Level 2

I am still getting slow internet, usually up to a max of 10mb/s but fine upload at around 20mb/s or more. This has been going on for months now and there has been no resolution from TPG, only an offer on a refund to get the 25mb/s speed internet, which won't resolve the problem of getting less than half that on a good day. The problem is in the line and needs to be fixed.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @banksy122. The issue affecting the service right now is different from the previous escalated fault which has been resolved by our Engineering Team.

I ran an initial test to the service I can confirm that multiple dropotus affected the service however no line fault were found, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow. I will arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for further investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am still getting slow internet, usually up to a max of 10mb/s but fine upload at around 20mb/s or more. This has been going on for months now and there has been no resolution from TPG, only an offer on a refund to get the 25mb/s speed internet, which won't resolve the problem of getting less than half that on a good day. The problem is in the line and needs to be fixed.