Slow/Unstable ADSL2+

Skpjpnco
Level 2
Hello TPG,

I had adsl 2+ installed and have been experiencing very unstable ADSL2+ connection since. Can you please look into this?
2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @Skpjpnco,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Apologies for the trouble. I'd like to have a closer look at this and see what we might be able to do to get this issue resolved.

I've searched for your account using your community name and was able to find a match.

Just ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line.

We need to also eliminate any possible equipment, Wi-Fi limitation and bandwidth sharing issue by doing basic checks once your at home.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our technicians, please let us know your best contact time and number via PM and we'll arrange this for you.

Erika

Hi @Skpjpnco

Thanks for sending your details via PM.

I can see that you've spoke with one of our helpdesk staff and this case has now been escalated to our Engineering team for further assessment. 

Currently, our engineers has requested for a TPG Field technician to be dispatched and they are working on the scheduled date.

Nevertheless, I've chased this now with our Engineering team and has raised this as a matter of priority. They'll be contacting you via SMS or phone call once additional information becomes available. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.