TPG Community

Get online support

Slow and unstable broadband internet connection

Latonya86Dodson
Level 2

Hello,  BeBallPlayers

I have been experiencing slow and unstable broadband internet conenction for the past few days. My plan is supposed to provide me with up to 100 Mbps download speed and 40 Mbps upload speed, but I have been getting much lower speeds than that. I have run several speed tests. Sometimes I get around 50 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload. This is affecting my work and online activities. 

I have tried troubleshooting my connection by following the steps on the TPG website, such as checking the wires, power cycling the modem/router, and resetting the network settings, but none of them have solved the problem. I have also contacted the TPG customer service, but they have not been very helpful. They keep telling me to wait for 24 hours and see if the issue resolves itself, but it never does. I have also checked the TPG service status page, but there is no reported outage or maintenance in my area.

I am very frustrated and disappointed with the quality of service I am receiving from TPG. Please help me to fix this issue. I need help. 

Best regards, 

Latonya86Dodson

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Latonya86Dodson,

We're here to help get your speeds back on track. Please send us a private message with your TPG account details and we'll run tests with your connection. 

-Ahra_G