TPG Community

Get online support

Slow internet speed

smkarrenlau
Level 2
My plan is NBN FTTN SL Bundle 25. But my internet speed is 12mbps or lower and it is so poor my security cameras won't connect and I feel this is putting myself at risk.

I have tried to contact TPG for tech help and requested 3 times over 2 days a specific time for a call back so I'm home to troubleshoot but all they do is call me during the day when I'm working.

I have gotten into trouble at work for using my phone talking to the operator. The times I have requested I have never gotten a call back. I upgraded my plan for no reason and it's a waste of money and my time.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @smkarrenlau,

We got you. Let us chase this with our Team and reschedule another call with your preferred contact time. Could you send us a PM with your details together with a brief summary of the slow connection speed.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

My plan is NBN FTTN SL Bundle 25. But my internet speed is 12mbps or lower and it is so poor my security cameras won't connect and I feel this is putting myself at risk.

I have tried to contact TPG for tech help and requested 3 times over 2 days a specific time for a call back so I'm home to troubleshoot but all they do is call me during the day when I'm working.

I have gotten into trouble at work for using my phone talking to the operator. The times I have requested I have never gotten a call back. I upgraded my plan for no reason and it's a waste of money and my time.