Slow upload speed

poesietree456
Level 2

Hello there, I have been struggling with very slow upload speeds of late. today's test shows 0.17Mbps.

I am unable to send an email with a file attachment at the moment and working from home my Zoom meetings are constantly failing. Could someone please review my account and reset the necessary please? 

(I've tried resetting my TPG NBN modem but to no avail.)

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @poesietree456 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us.

There are different types of speed issues that you may experience:

1. Speed issues caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless Speed issue this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Speed issues caused by ongoing outage in your area. 

In the event that the affected devices are connected Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

For us to further assist you, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

@poesietree456 wrote:

Hello there, I have been struggling with very slow upload speeds of late. today's test shows 0.17Mbps.

I am unable to send an email with a file attachment at the moment and working from home my Zoom meetings are constantly failing. Could someone please review my account and reset the necessary please? 

(I've tried resetting my TPG NBN modem but to no avail.)

Thank you!