TPG Community

Get online support

Slow upload speeds for 5g

woob
Level 2

Hi, I've been using the 100mbps 5g internet service for a few days now and my upload speeds have dropped considerably. Although download speeds are fine my uploads are abysmal. I've attached two speed tests one with WIFI and the other with ethernet. I have tried resetting the modem and it does fix the speed but it quickly reverts back to slow upload speeds. ethernetethernetwifiwifiethernet after resetethernet after reset

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Let us go ahead and fix this upload speed issues, could you send us your account details via PM to better understand the situation?

How to send a PM? https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Hi, I've been using the 100mbps 5g internet service for a few days now and my upload speeds have dropped considerably. Although download speeds are fine my uploads are abysmal. I've attached two speed tests one with WIFI and the other with ethernet. I have tried resetting the modem and it does fix the speed but it quickly reverts back to slow upload speeds. ethernetethernetwifiwifiethernet after resetethernet after reset

Shane

We got your PM! Expect a call from our Technical Team tomorrow between 10-12NN AEST.

Let us know how it will go. 

Hi, I've been using the 100mbps 5g internet service for a few days now and my upload speeds have dropped considerably. Although download speeds are fine my uploads are abysmal. I've attached two speed tests one with WIFI and the other with ethernet. I have tried resetting the modem and it does fix the speed but it quickly reverts back to slow upload speeds. ethernetethernetwifiwifiethernet after resetethernet after reset