TPG Community

Get online support

Slowest of internet's

fsnmstr1
Level 3
I've purchased the fastest internet available.... Our so I thought. My download speeds rarely see above 10Mbps.... For 90 bucks a month I expected so much more. I've done speed tests at all hours of the day and night all with virtually the same result... Smiley Sad

Wish I had of stuck with my pocket wifi... It's 5 times faster than my NBN connection and less than half the price.
15 REPLIES 15
Thea

Hi @fsnmstr1,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this matter with us, we'd like to have one of our senior technician to call and further assist.

Please send us a private message with your best contact number & most convenient time to receive a callback.

We'll wait for your response. Thank you. 

fsnmstr1
Level 3
Hi @Thea , thanks for your reply...

As you can probably tell I'm new to this forum, I haven't figured out how to private message you with those details...
Cheers
Dan.
Thea

Hi Dan, 

Please see this link on how to send a PM.

Thanks!

fsnmstr1
Level 3
Thanks tried that... There is no send message button as shown in that image on the link.
Thea

Hi Dan, 

May you please check again? 

On the otherhand, I've sent you a PM, if you can please check your Inbox. 

Thank you.

fsnmstr1
Level 3
Thanks Thea,

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread, had work commitments...

Anyway I did try again shortly after and received boosted speed... Sub 20Mbps..

However now it seems to be back to slow speeds again..

Just just really unhappy with paying $90 a month, for this speed... My pocket wifi modem is getting 80+Mbps...

I'm thinking of just cancelling this NBN service... I'm not even reaching my " typical evening usage speeds "
Riezl

Hi @fsnmstr1, thanks for getting back to us.

We'd like to help get to the bottom of this and we'll have an escalation officer contact you for assistance.

Please PM us your best contact number and available time to receive a call.

We'll wait for your response. Thank you.

fsnmstr1
Level 3
Thanks...

A service tech has been organised for tomorrow..

Tonight the speed is unusable.. can't even watch Netflix..
Shane

Hi @fsnmstr1,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We'll keep an eye on this rest assured update will be provided where is possible.

Cheers!