TPG Community

Get online support

So slow it doesn’t work

Michaelherps
Level 3
So I just moved houses. Previously had consistently good adsl2 speeds. I got internet installed at my new address 2 weeks ago (which is closer to the exchange than my old house) and now my internet speed is consistently below 1Mbps. The internet is unusable and Nbn is not available so this is the “best” I can get. I have tried restarting, isolation tests, hardwire etc. nothing works. Having to use my mobile data for everything. Are you able to tell me the problem? Or am I just going to have to cancel?
1 REPLY 1
Mc_Gerald

Hi @Michaelherps,

Thanks for raising this matter to us and my apologies for the ongoing issues with the speed of your service.

We've managed to check your account records and it shows here that your issue has been escalated to Telstra due to the fault found on the network. A Telstra communications technician has been scheduled to attend to the service difficulty anytime between now and 02/Mar/2018. Your attendance is not required.

Our Engineering team is continuously monitoring the progress of this case and they will provide you with updates where possible.

Kind regards,

Mc