Spotify blocked

492kw
Level 2

Is spotify blocked? I can access it outside my home network, ok on the phone (4G Kogan) can remote to work computer and my work computer can access www.spotify.com/au just fine. But all my devices at home can't access spotify. I have done a complete factory reset to router and took all settings off. Updated to latest firmware on my router (Billion 7800n). I have my computer on ethernet and my phone on wifi and both can't access spotify.com

I have also noticed my internet is running much slower then normal. But that shouldn't give me an unreachable for spotify only.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @492kw ,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help see what happened with your connection. Is it spotify only website having this issue? For additional reference. Please post the screen shot of the error message when you access www.spotify.com/au.

To better understand the situation, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the complete address).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

492kw
Level 2

Thanks mate, just PM'd you

Shane

Hi @492kw,

Thanks for the additional details.

I'd like to confirm if you tried to use google's DNS for your modem/router's settings.

To better understand the situation, let me know your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the complete address on file).

Cheers!