TPG Community

Get online support

Still Still waiting to be able to reset my slave email account password

Mintox2
Level 2

Still Still waiting to be able to reset my slave email account password. 

Please do not send me the account password reset. That wont work. I need to reset my  S L A V E email account password capiche? 

or maybe I'll just close my account since it seems beyond the technical abilities of TPG. 

4 REPLIES 4
Mintox2
Level 2

Immmmmm still waiting. 

Rica_R

I'll have another set of callback tomorrow for your account. Around what time are you available? 

seahunter68
Level 3

It's a joke isn't it!
Some sort of issue here.
Same email account (1 of 2) that we;ve been using for over 10 years.
Now all of a sudden it's offline and when I put in the email password I get...
"Unable to verify account name or password"
Rang TPG and the said there is no records for both emails and I have to prove who I am FFS!
Then did all that, got an email said it's work but as usual still no joy.
Now they have said I need to reset my password, exactly same scenario as what you have just mentioned.
Bloody useless. No IT suupport at all.
Can't even see any back end details/options for slave emails to check or change.
Bloody over it, considering to flick TPG and go with someone who I can call and talk to someone who knows how it all works and can recitify on the spot and not having back and forth emails for over a week with no resolve.

Good luck to you.

Shane

Hi @seahunter68,

We have responded to your post located here. Let us continue the discussion over there to avoid redundancy and confusion. 

It's a joke isn't it!
Some sort of issue here.
Same email account (1 of 2) that we;ve been using for over 10 years.
Now all of a sudden it's offline and when I put in the email password I get...
"Unable to verify account name or password"
Rang TPG and the said there is no records for both emails and I have to prove who I am FFS!
Then did all that, got an email said it's work but as usual still no joy.
Now they have said I need to reset my password, exactly same scenario as what you have just mentioned.
Bloody useless. No IT suupport at all.
Can't even see any back end details/options for slave emails to check or change.
Bloody over it, considering to flick TPG and go with someone who I can call and talk to someone who knows how it all works and can recitify on the spot and not having back and forth emails for over a week with no resolve.

Good luck to you.