TPG Community

Get online support

Still.no landline or internet working!!!!

krisboz1
Level 2
I'm not bloody happy!!!
Still no land line signal or adsl 2 service.. How long does it take???. I'm going too want compensation for this inconvenience, have elderly person living with me who needs the land line working.
Not happy....
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @krisboz1. we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch via SMS providing an update regarding your case.

As per checking, the service is currently affected by a Telstra outage and Telstra will aim to restore the service until the close of business today.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

We know how inconvenient to pay for a service that you are not getting as we are customers as well, thus we will also advise the case engineer to assess a billing adjustment once the issue is resolved.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

krisboz1
Level 2
Your so called engineers have not are one contact today while I was at work n sent a txt too me when too call back.im still waiting for a call back and what the update on no services.landline n internet.
It's been a few hrs.
NOT f@@@@@ Happy!!!!
Shane

Hi @krisboz1

We apologise for the inconvenience. We will chase this up with them and request another feedback tomorrow. We'd like to confirm if you're available between 5-6PM AEDST. At the moment, we are still waiting Tesltra update for the fault's completion.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @krisboz1,

Based on the latest log on file, you have been in contact with oen of our Engineers and confirmed that your service is now working, now connected for 5h 20m.

Billing adjustment will be under assessment and will be discusssed by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require further assistance.  

Cheers!