TPG Community

Get online support

Sudden High Ping on SEA Game Servers (NBN100 Adelaide)

Shane

Hi @Vhorlon ,

Send us your details so we can properly proceed with the investigation and raise this to our Engineering Team.

Regards,

Vhorlon
Level 4

@Shane wrote:

Hi @Vhorlon,

Send us your details so we can properly proceed with the investigation and raise this to our Engineering Team.

Regards,

Hi @Shane 

Respectfully, I must reiterate again that the 'investigation' should, by now, already be well underway given the information provided to date.

Regards,

yehtet
Level 2

I just wanna know if this problem is solved. I have been facing the same issue for over 10 days. I used to play on the Singapore server for almost a year. Ping is never over 100ms. Now it is over 300ms. But I noticed that TPG had Third-party maintenance from 30 May to 9 June saying on TPG service status page. Now it is supposed to finish and the ping should be back to normal because in TPG service status that maintenance is over. Here is my tracert like others. Now I have to use my mobile data to play games with friendstpg.PNG

Shane

Hi @yehtet ,

Let us help raise this to our Engineering Team, could you send us your details together with the plain-text format of the ping and tracert for reference.

Regards,

I just wanna know if this problem is solved. I have been facing the same issue for over 10 days. I used to play on the Singapore server for almost a year. Ping is never over 100ms. Now it is over 300ms. But I noticed that TPG had Third-party maintenance from 30 May to 9 June saying on TPG service status page. Now it is supposed to finish and the ping should be back to normal because in TPG service status that maintenance is over. Here is my tracert like others. Now I have to use my mobile data to play games with friendstpg.PNG

Vhorlon
Level 4

This support thread was opened on ‎31-05-2023 at 08:52 AM. That makes ten days now & the issue still persists.

Since it appears that nobody at TPG seems up to the task; I'll reiterate the obvious fact that based on the tracerts and pings provided here alone, it seems that there are at least two TPG servers (potentially more, however) that are erroneously re-routing connections all the way to Hong Kong

203-219-107-178.static.tpgi.com.au [203.219.107.178]
203-219-107-182.static.tpgi.com.au [203.219.107.182]

Maybe I'm just a bit old-school, but maybe its time for someone other than the chatbots support moderators & the procrastination club engineering teams - perhaps someone with some professional motivation - to undertake the investigation?

BasilDV

Hi @Vhorlon

We are still waiting for your account details via private message in order to raise your case for investigation.

Thank you.

BasilDV

Vhorlon
Level 4

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @Vhorlon

We are still waiting for your account details via private message in order to raise your case for investigation.

Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @BasilDV

GMV Miracle Worker.gif

I am still waiting for you to read the contents of this thread and forward the information herein to your tech teams in order to do something constructive in regards to this issue.

Please don't ask again.

Thank you.

Vhorlon

P.S. This should be all the information you need:

@Vhorlon wrote:

This support thread was opened on ‎31-05-2023 at 08:52 AM. That makes ten days now & the issue still persists.

Since it appears that nobody at TPG seems up to the task; I'll reiterate the obvious fact that based on the tracerts and pings provided here alone, it seems that there are at least two TPG servers (potentially more, however) that are erroneously re-routing connections all the way to Hong Kong

203-219-107-178.static.tpgi.com.au [203.219.107.178]
203-219-107-182.static.tpgi.com.au [203.219.107.182]

Maybe I'm just a bit old-school, but maybe its time for someone other than the chatbots support moderators & the procrastination club engineering teams - perhaps someone with some professional motivation - to undertake the investigation?

Vhorlon
Level 4

I guess TPG finally took notice. The issue seems to be finally resolved.

To all the other users who sent in their tracerts and ping information: You guys did this, while TPG tried to blame "sudden latency spikes". My hat off to you all. Smiley Happy

Shane

Yay! I'm glad to know that the routing and latency have improved.

Vhorlon
Level 4

@Shane wrote:

Yay! I'm glad to know that the routing and latency have improved.

With all due respect, @Shane.........

The credit is not yours at all. Its theirs - the customers'.

The only thing that the support moderator cod-fish (ie: your good selves) have done is blame "latency spikes", while your customers have pointed you towards the issue, and repeatedly spoon-fed you everything you need to identify, troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

It might be best if you simply don't chime in at all - lest you appear to be somewhat.........stupid.

@Vhorlon wrote:

To all the other users who sent in their tracerts and ping information: You guys did this, while TPG tried to blame "sudden latency spikes". My hat off to you all.