TPG Community

Get online support

TPG 5G require reset everyday

nganguyen93
Level 2

Hi there,

I'm having the 5G internet with TPG but my internet lost every 12-24h. After reseting the modem it seems ok.

However, it's so inconvinience because I'm not always home to reset the modem and all the CCTVs and smart devices couldn't work without internet.

I rang the customer support, Nick with his ID of 10176 told me that I supposed to reset my modem every day like that and it is totally normal. Please confirm if TPG 5G is that unrealiable.

If not, please help me to solve the problem. And if it is, I want to end the contract as TPG didn't provide the reliable network and I will change to diferent supplier.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Christina Nguyen

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nganguyen93,

Let us help check what causing issues with the 5G home broadband and rectify this. To proceed with the initial investigation could you shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi there,

I'm having the 5G internet with TPG but my internet lost every 12-24h. After reseting the modem it seems ok.

However, it's so inconvinience because I'm not always home to reset the modem and all the CCTVs and smart devices couldn't work without internet.

I rang the customer support, Nick with his ID of 10176 told me that I supposed to reset my modem every day like that and it is totally normal. Please confirm if TPG 5G is that unrealiable.

If not, please help me to solve the problem. And if it is, I want to end the contract as TPG didn't provide the reliable network and I will change to diferent supplier.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Christina Nguyen