TPG Email Issues

Vicpro
Level 2

Anybody else experiencing issues with their TPG Emails ?

When logging on or off I get an error warning 'Database connection failed'.  This is the EXACT same problem that a lot of us experienced with our emails in Aug/Sept last year.  It looks like the same problem has reared its ugly head again.

TPG claim they don't have any issues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
bews
Level 2

Hi, the email issue I'm experiencing currently is that the system seems unusually slow to post emails which I bcc to myself. Sometimes they never get posted and sometimes it can be up to an hour - when previously it was almost instantaneous.

Does anyone else have any recollection of this occuring or being experienced?

Shane

Hi @bews,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to confirm if you're using a 3rd party email client if so please confirm if the issue also persist using TPG post office .

To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi, the email issue I'm experiencing currently is that the system seems unusually slow to post emails which I bcc to myself. Sometimes they never get posted and sometimes it can be up to an hour - when previously it was almost instantaneous.

Does anyone else have any recollection of this occuring or being experienced?