TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN FTTN shocking speeds

maziq
Level 2
Hey guys,
Just spoke with tpg tech support and they basically told me my line can barely do 25mbps instead of signed up 100mbps and blames it on nbn which is fair enough but they shouldn't allow me to sign for higher plan or maybe let me know before hand about it. Got a number and some details to contact nbn directly but I have no luck connecting to operator there or either finding an email address. Any help would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @maziq ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. Actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users simultaneously using the network and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG.

I would love to help see the maximum attainable speed of the NBN service,  shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@maziq wrote:
Hey guys,
Just spoke with tpg tech support and they basically told me my line can barely do 25mbps instead of signed up 100mbps and blames it on nbn which is fair enough but they shouldn't allow me to sign for higher plan or maybe let me know before hand about it. Got a number and some details to contact nbn directly but I have no luck connecting to operator there or either finding an email address. Any help would be appreciated.