TPG Pit On Verge

nbostock
Level 2

Hi there,

There is a TPG pit on the verge outside 35 Borthwick Ave, Murarrie, QLD 4172.

We are undertaking works to a industrial complex and we need this pit relocated due to a new driveway being installed as per the design and approval from Brisbane City Council.

There is a Telstra pit 1m away and Telstra have visited site and told us they can move their pit but not yours.

Can you please advise me how i can go about getting this pit moved so it does not get destroyed/damaged during construction and end up in a concrete driveway.

I have also obtained DBYD plans and this pit is not listed.

A photo has been uploaded.

Can you please get in touch with myself to clarify.

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @nbostock

We appreciate you contacting us regarding this matter. 

I'm afraid there's no attachment on your post. You may send us a private message so you can also provide us with your contact details in order to keep in touch. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

nbostock
Level 2

Hi,

I lodged an enquiry yesterday and got a response in the afternoon.

I am unable to click onto a moderator to do a PM and send the photos for the enquiry.

Can someone please get back to me in regards to this and i can provide my details.

Thanks

Nick

Julien_M

Hi @nbostock

I have sent you a PM where you can send the details. 

Please check your inbox. 

Thank you 

nbostock
Level 2

Hi Julien,

I believe the reason the attachment didn't upload was due to the size of the file itself.

I have tried to reduce the size of this photo but i have not been successful in acheiving this.

I hope this works.

Thanks NickPits.PNG

Julien_M

Hi @nbostock

Please check your message regarding the details where you can send the attachments. 

Thanks

WayneR
Staff

Hi @nbostock 

Definately confirm we have network on that side of the street. 

Question: did you get the line DBYD response or did you get the retrospective asbuilts for your enquiry?

It should be listed under PIPE Networks as a response.

If you just got the blue line response please get in contact so we can send you the appropriate response for your DBYD Query.

Also I believe many social representatives have contacted you please provide them with the relevent information so we can explain the relocation process, retrospective timelines and any costs associated.

Best of Luck

Wayne