TPG Technical Support

nadstek
Level 2

Waited 1 hr from 830 to 930 in need for sorting this issue

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

from around 3pm my internet is not working and had to factory reset because of the download speed was very poor.

I have ultrafast NBN or suppose to be and was getting anywhere from 220 to 300+ MB and keeps on droping down to 1.2MB which is a nightmere to even browse a blank page. this is redecluous.

1 hr on the phone waiting for support and at the end was top due to high demand we appologise for the inconvinience pleast visit us on support website or call us again tommorrow.

I have been getting terrible service from TPG.

tpg internet test 1.pngtpg internet test.png

I can no longer accept this terrible service provider. I called telstra and soon Ill get new provider.

I don't recommend TPG even for my worst enemies.

Screenshot_2.png

2 REPLIES 2
helpneeded2022
Level 2

Does it matter if you change to Telstra? Isn't the problem with the NBN network? I hate the NBN service is not stable. 

Shane

Hi,

We responded to your initial post located here, we will wait for your response.

Regards,

Waited 1 hr from 830 to 930 in need for sorting this issue

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

from around 3pm my internet is not working and had to factory reset because of the download speed was very poor.

I have ultrafast NBN or suppose to be and was getting anywhere from 220 to 300+ MB and keeps on droping down to 1.2MB which is a nightmere to even browse a blank page. this is redecluous.

1 hr on the phone waiting for support and at the end was top due to high demand we appologise for the inconvinience pleast visit us on support website or call us again tommorrow.

I have been getting terrible service from TPG.

tpg internet test 1.pngtpg internet test.png

I can no longer accept this terrible service provider. I called telstra and soon Ill get new provider.

I don't recommend TPG even for my worst enemies.

Screenshot_2.png