TPG Community

Get online support

TPG outage 16/11/2023 in Cloverdale

15milema
Level 2
I have been waiting for help for over 2 hours and 30 minutes. When I check on the network administrator page what’s going on I get this message

“ Internet Status:
Disconnected
PPP connection failed. Please contact your Internet service provider to confirm if your line is in good condition. If the problem still exists, please contact TP-Link technical support for further help.!”

I have checked whether my address has an outage but all seems to be going well. I have rebooted the router. I have disconnected it from the power but nothing. This has been going on the past 6 hours. I wish someone could help.

I’m about to hit the 3 hour mark. If no one can help it’s best to go to bed and switch providers.
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @15milema 

Is your service back online?

Some of the outage that was reported last night has been resolved.

If your service is still affected, please send us a private message with your account details and we'll see how can we help.

BasilDV

15milema
Level 2
Yup service was back last night. It turned out it wasn’t only TPG
I got to speak to one of their customer agents and they mentioned that it was an NBN outage iiNet was also out.
I believe something is happening at Cloverdale area there was a power outage this morning aswell.