TPG Community

Get online support

TPG page doesn't show issues nbn

KerbyR
Level 2

Hi there. My internet nbn stopped since yesterday. I checked on the tpg page and it showed some issues to be "suppodselly" fixed by 4pm and it was "suppodselly" beacuse a third maintenance.  At night I checked it and the  issue was gone after 4pm and I was still not having nbn. I checked the nbn web page and it said "An unplanned incident is affecting the network". At that stage I did not receive any sms or anything from TPG.

Today I am still without internet at home. TPG has texted me twice. No resolution and web page doesn't says anything about the issue. 

Due to lockdown I am working from home, but without internet I am stuck.

I need answers please Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @KerbyR,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us.

We'd love to help see the status of the service connection and get to the bottom of this. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi there. My internet nbn stopped since yesterday. I checked on the tpg page and it showed some issues to be "suppodselly" fixed by 4pm and it was "suppodselly" beacuse a third maintenance.  At night I checked it and the  issue was gone after 4pm and I was still not having nbn. I checked the nbn web page and it said "An unplanned incident is affecting the network". At that stage I did not receive any sms or anything from TPG.

Today I am still without internet at home. TPG has texted me twice. No resolution and web page doesn't says anything about the issue. 

Due to lockdown I am working from home, but without internet I am stuck.

I need answers please Thanks