TPG Community

Get online support

TPG remaining contract showing wrongly as 13 months

ranjithv44
Level 2

Hi Team,

I am a resident at 7/66 Edgar Street North, Glen Iris, VIC, 3146. I have been with TPG for quite long. During May 2020 I had issues with my connection and when I reached the support they said to upgrade to NBN as a resolution. As it was a resolution procedure and I was with TPG for already 2 years and I upgraded to a higher plan  It was agreed that there won’t be any contract obligations for the same. I was going through my account today and it shows 13 months as remaining contract time(screenshot below). This is unacceptable and is the exact opposite to what we agreed.

The support ticket number I raised during May was 10496761. We discussed all the above during that time.

Can you please look into this an take swift action. I don’t want to have any contractual agreement which I didn’t agree to.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ranjithv44 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community