TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible NBN update

Duola
Level 2
My NBN username and password were changed with no notice after the plan update to $64.99 per month. Recently , it could not keep stable to connect.
From yesterday, it did not work . Even I change another modem, the same situation happened. There is no internet I can connect. I tried to call TPG technical support, but nobody answer the phone. I send email to customer service or help desk, but nobody reply. Where’s the technical support? I need check my NBN as soon as possible. It’s too difficult for me to work without internet.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Duola,

When you say NBN username did you mean the TPG username or Wi-Fi network name and password? The TPG will not make any changes with your TPG credentials without any authorization. 

Let us help check what causing issues with the service and get to the bottom of this. Shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

My NBN username and password were changed with no notice after the plan update to $64.99 per month. Recently , it could not keep stable to connect.
From yesterday, it did not work . Even I change another modem, the same situation happened. There is no internet I can connect. I tried to call TPG technical support, but nobody answer the phone. I send email to customer service or help desk, but nobody reply. Where’s the technical support? I need check my NBN as soon as possible. It’s too difficult for me to work without internet.