TPG Community

Get online support

The modem problem TPG can’t fix

dllty
Level 2

To whom it may concern

My name is xxxxxx) of address 1xxxxxx
I am writing in regards to a persisting issue regarding my modem.
I have contacted your technical line multiple times this month about issues with the modem and service, with no avail.

You have replaced the modem, which has not solved the problem, but now the modem emits a high pitch frequency squeal constantly. This is frustrating and extremely annoying, and is causing great distress and pain to our ears.

Furthermore for months now. Every day the modem has a service blackout. Multiple times during the day the connection will be disconnected and service will be absent for minutes at a time. One day I had a connection blackout up to 10 times. This is an unacceptable level of service interruption.

My friend who was also an ex-customer of TPG, never had this problem.

I am very dissatisfied with your service, and wish for you to address this issue immediately. I will need to contact ACCC if issues are not rectified.

Yours Sincerely

Denly Lee

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @dllty,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the service, I was able to locate the account using the posted details.

I can confirm that the issue affecting the service is now under assessment of our Engineering Team, we will chase this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation.

Expect an update from one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call, let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

To whom it may concern

My name is xxxxxx) of address 1xxxxxx
I am writing in regards to a persisting issue regarding my modem.
I have contacted your technical line multiple times this month about issues with the modem and service, with no avail.

You have replaced the modem, which has not solved the problem, but now the modem emits a high pitch frequency squeal constantly. This is frustrating and extremely annoying, and is causing great distress and pain to our ears.

Furthermore for months now. Every day the modem has a service blackout. Multiple times during the day the connection will be disconnected and service will be absent for minutes at a time. One day I had a connection blackout up to 10 times. This is an unacceptable level of service interruption.

My friend who was also an ex-customer of TPG, never had this problem.

I am very dissatisfied with your service, and wish for you to address this issue immediately. I will need to contact ACCC if issues are not rectified.

Yours Sincerely

Denly Lee