Tpg jumperring

Aryaj
Level 2
Hi all, I had my installation scheduled today in the morning and after the installation was done, I got a text message(screenshot attached) saying that if you need help in jumpering reply to this message with date and time you are available..I replied the date and time and cancelled all my plans, but no one came to do the jumpering..Then I called customer service and told my problem the guy, so he forwarded my call to a technical support guy named Mark..and then I told him that no one came to do the jumpering at the time that was scheduled, he said that a contractor will call me again to fix the time and date..and Mark was so rude and at the end he said that don’t call customer service again we won’t help you..I want to ask what kind of customer service is this???? Your guys are so rude to the customer and then they tell us not to call customer service because they won’t help...it’s been 16 days since I paid for the installation and the service..and till date it has not been done..and Our home is without internet from these many days..
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Aryaj,

Welcome to the community!

Your feedback does matter to us and I apologise for the inconvenience. I'd like to turn your experience around. I was able to pull up your account using your community details and seen you have been in touch with one of our Engineers today.

I will raise this to our Engineering Team and deal with this internally. Rest assured feedback will be provided where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,