TPG Community

Get online support

Ultrafast - upload slow

paulsexstone
Level 2

280mb down, 3mb up , everything has been replaced, its being throttled by tpg. some please help.

three calls, identified myself, got put on hold and then call hung up.. 

the nbnco techs have been great proving and confirming every device is working, and replacing them anyway!.

direct testing to the endpoint with no router or wifi has the same speed!! 280 down 3mb up.

im a tech, i work for optus and i know its a tpg problem and not nbnco! i wishi i could access the provisioning system and fix it myself.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @paulsexstone ,please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this further.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

paulsexstone
Level 2

my speed has been adjusted by tpg, now my router is getting 70-80mb down, and 20-22 up. 

switching to another router, i get 280down and 3mb up. 

this is conclusive proof that TPG is the throttling point and not any hardware as previously all routers were affected. now i get a different speed when using a specific mac address (router)

i would really like my 280 down back as well as my 40mb up that i used to have pre august.

Ahra_G

Hi @paulsexstone

I believe your issue is being handled by our Engineering Team. 

Recent update indicated that a SMS was sent to you informing that the assigned Engineer is awaiting updates from NBN CO and is continuously monitoring the progress of the issue. 

I would recommend responding directly to the SMS for any further concerns that you wish to raise so the assigned Engineer can attend to it. 

-Ahra_G