TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to connect to the internet.. again

RobinCoffins
Level 2

It's been almost a month since I posted on here. I am having the same issues again. I cannot connect to the internet. My bill is paid. I've reset the modem numerous times. I've done as much troubleshooting with the modem that I possibly can. 

The modem cannot connect. Last time, we had a nice man come out and test things. He went down the road, came back and told us Telstra had to come down and repair some equipment. I assumed that was done since the internet started working again. Wasn't until last night at 8pm (7/1/2023) did it stop again. 

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @RobinCoffins

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

The case has been raised with our Engineering team for further investigation.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours.

BasilDV

RobinCoffins
Level 2
So, still no word on my connection issues AND you guys flagged my fault as resolved? What is this? If you didn't want to help, that's fine. Do what you like. But don't say my issue is resolved when it definitely isn't. I've had quite enough and spent quite enough time and money on this. Goodbye!
BasilDV

Hi @RobinCoffins

The case was not tagged as resolved.

Our Engineers tried to call you as well to no avail.

They've requested for an NBN technician to help us investigate and resolve the issue within the line.

You'll receive an SMS notification regarding the available schedule.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @RobinCoffins

Your assigned Engineer tried to contact you to no avail.

Kindly advise us of your available time to receive a call to discuss the escalated case.

BasilDV