TPG Community

Get online support

Unstable internet connection

yuirzephillda
Level 2

Hi, I'm experiencing unstable internet connection using my house's broadband internet. The disconnection is not only on WiFi but also when I connected my device using ethernet cable to the modem. This signal disappears and appears in few minutes, this happen very frequently everyday. How can it be fix? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @yuirzephillda,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details.

We have checked the status of your service and we are not detecting any fault on the line or network at the moment.

However, it is evident that the connection is dropping out based on our system. Thus, we have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

The case engineer will contact you before 12PM QLD time tomorrow to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @yuirzephillda,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers today and provided your details of the escalated fault's case progress. Your service is currently under further monitoring and another update will be provided tomorrow.

Let us know should you require further assistance.