TPG Community

Get online support

Upload speed quite consistent ( 0 to 0.8 MBPS)

psingh20
Level 2

Hi All,

I am on the NBN50 plan and quite impressed with the upload speeds , they are always in the range of 0 to 0.8 MBPS . Any suggestions on how I can bring it further down to possibly negative speeds?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @psingh20 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please confirm what devices area affected with slow upload speed. 

In the event that its wireless devices such as Smart phones, Laptops it could be caused by a Wireless Interference. We did an article that will help you eliminate this kind of issue, please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

@psingh20 wrote:

Hi All,

I am on the NBN50 plan and quite impressed with the upload speeds , they are always in the range of 0 to 0.8 MBPS . Any suggestions on how I can bring it further down to possibly negative speeds?

Thanks.

psingh20
Level 2

The download speed is quite good(40+ MBPS) and I literally am next to the modem so these generic troubleshooting steps wont work. Its an issue with your network upload. This has been happening for 3 months now , never have issues with download but upload sucks.

Riezl

Hi @psingh20, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community