TPG Community

Get online support

Useless customer service

mr99k
Level 2

for the past week, i havent had any internet and my ADSL and internet have been out ever since. ive been calling back and forth with customer service and they havent helped one bit, saying that they will "contact back within 24 hours" when half the time i dont get anything!

a technician was supposed to come yesterday from 8am-12pm and yet no one showed up.

the customer service is so careless and they havent helped at all no matter how many times we have called, always giving us the same "solutions"

i have called them multiple times during the week aswell!

now even though i made this "question", theyre going to reply with the same thing asking for my details and not helping me again!

on top of all this we are getting charged money, for having no internet
tpg customer service is stupid!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
mr99k
Level 2

i have called them multiple times during the week aswell!!!!!!

Riezl

Hi @mr99k, we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have tried to locate the account using your community details, but we were unable to find a match. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community