TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow upload speed

SOLVED Go to solution
tangming82gz
Level 2

Hi, TPG support

My user name is tangming.

I recently upgrade to NBN100, but since then my upload speed is extremely slow. TPG has replaced my modem and also arrange the NBN technician visited my house for inspection today. Yet after changing the NBN black box the issue still exists.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/22949de0-33be-11eb-b2c3-f53cad5f5563

can you please tell me how to fix this? I need the upload speed for documents to be online for work.

thanks very much.

Tommy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @tangming82gz

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We'll chase this with our Engineers and will advise that you are still receiving a low Upload speed.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tangming82gz
Level 2

Why there is no response to this query?

I can't tolerate such a slow upload speed after my plan upgrade.

Min

BasilDV

Hi @tangming82gz 

We apologise for the inconvenience. For real time support, please contact our Tech team on 1300 997 271 from Monday - Friday 8am - midnight and Weekends & Public Holidays 9am - 9pm.

We understand that the case has been raised to our Engineering team and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

tangming82gz
Level 2

Hi, TPG

Today NBN technician came to my place and did various testing.

NBN confirmed the line is at no faulty and signal is good. all tests from their side are passed.

The slowness of my upload speed is still not fixed.

Can you please identify the reason as soon as possible?

is there anything wrong in my router configuration? This has been back and forward between TPG and NBN for 2 weeks.

Thanks for any urgent reponse.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/847d5300-3835-11eb-af4f-c994ca5ae084

Min

BasilDV

Hi @tangming82gz

Our Engineers are assessing the report from the NBN technician that visited the site for them to come up with a reasonable resolution.

Please give them some more time as all devices were replaced, but the issue is still evident.

Your assigned Engineer will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

tangming82gz
Level 2

Hi TPG

I'm sick of this back and forth follow up without a solid solution. I called TPG everyday and different technician assisted to boost the upload speed. Every assistance may help to improve the speed for a short time, then later the slowness is ongoing again. Reboot modem or NBN box is of no use to improve the speed from my end.

2 NBN technicians and 1 from TPG came onsite in 2 weeks but none can find out the line or signal issue. If TPG still can't find a solution, I will have to switch to other provider although I've been with you for 11 years.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/430a7d80-3ad8-11eb-b6bb-0f6bfe828f96

this is the terrible experience I've ever had with TPG.

Min

BasilDV

Hi @tangming82gz

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We'll chase this with our Engineers and will advise that you are still receiving a low Upload speed.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV